GRAND COUNCIL/CHAPTER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Due to Covid, the 2021 Grand Council Convention has been cancelled. In lieu of the convention, the annual meeting itself will be conducted through a Zoom webinar video conference call on Saturday, February 20, at 6:30pm. We will enable the Q&A feature for you to submit any questions you may have. Below are the agenda and webinar details:
1. Call to order
3. Reading and correction of minutes
4. Officers reports and committee reports
5. Unfinished business
6. New business
7. Questions and answers
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Feb 20, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Theta Gamma Grand Council Annual Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,95787208375#,,,,*948712# or +13017158592,,95787208375#,,,,*948712#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 957 8720 8375
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aeAr7Ke6oG
We look forward to your attendance!
Forever In The Bond,
The Grand Council Executive Board
- Grand Council Webinar: 2021 Annual MeetingBrothers, Due to Covid, the 2021 Grand Council Convention has been cancelled. In lieu of the convention, the annual meeting itself will be conducted through a Zoom webinar video conference call on Saturday, February 20, at 6:30pm. We will enable […]
- Theta Gamma Scholarship – Spring 2021Active Chapter Brothers,The Grand Council has reinstated the TG Scholarship. Any of you seeking information on how to apply, click on the DOCUMENTS/RESOURCES page. from there, the 4th bullet down titled “Miscellaneous” will have the link to download the application.The TG Scholarship […]
- GC E-board Letter 1/25/21From the Grand Council Executive Board: January, 2021 Brothers All, Greetings to you on behalf of the Theta Gamma Fraternity Grand Council Executive Board, and it’s advisory members. We sincerely hope that this letter finds all of you, and your […]
- Alpha Chapter is NUMERO UNO!!!!Alpha Chapter is NOW on the ball with creating website contents. THUS ending the game because NOW all chapters have been accomplished!!!!!
- DELTA CHAPTER in the house!!!DELTA CHAPTER in the house!!! Brothers, for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, John Sullivan and Spencer Brink will be posting community service stuff on the website!!! DELTA RULES!!! SO DOES SPRING… FALL SUCKS
- Nu Chapter can post now!!!I’m happy to announce that Dakota will be posting once an hour every day for the next week.
- Founders Day is getting closer and closer brothers
- New Documents and Audio Recordings***Website update*** Brothers, The following documents & files have been uploaded to the website. To view them, go to the Documents/Resources page in the members only section, or click the following link: Click here to view uploads! Documents: – Theta […]
- 2016 Grand Council AgendaBrothers All, The following is a letter authored by our Grand Exalted Master, Brother Pat Carey. The letter was sent to the Grand Council Executive Board on February 15th, following the 2016 Grand Council Convention. It details the game-plan for the coming […]
- GEM Letter to the GC Executive Board:Brothers, Let me begin by thanking you all for your prompt response to my request for your list of goals for the upcoming year. I also thank you all for your dedication, and the commitment you have made to the […]
- 2016 Grand Council ConventionBrothers All: It is almost time for the 2016 Grand Council Convention. This year, convention will be held on February 5th through the 7th, which is set to be hosted by the Holiday Inn Utica, NY. Here is some important […]
- New Website!!Brothers, It comes with great pleasure to unveil this new website for Theta Gamma Fraternity. As we celebrate our 103rd year as a brotherhood we can appreciate our perpetual ability to adapt to the constant changes in society. Included in […]